HIGH PROTEIN OAT BREAD
- 80 gr Oat flour, plus more for dusting if needed
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 2 gr Salts
- 200 gr Low-fat classic cottage cheese, I personally use 3.5% fat
- 1 egg white
- Sesame and flaxseed for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt and whisk well.
- Add the cottage cheese, mix with a fork or spatula until well combined and looking like small crumbles.
- Knead in the bowl or on a flat surface until completely smooth and has the texture of playdoh.
- Divide into 4 equal balls.
- Flatten into rounds and transfer to the baking sheet.
- Top with egg wash and seasoning. Bake on the top rack of the oven for 22 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before slicing open.
Carbohydrates: 13.5 g
Dietary Fibers: 1.9 g
Protein: 9.1 g
Fats: 4.0 g
Saturated Fat: <0.1 g
Sodium: 373 mg